June to August 2018
We offer an intensive program for entering students in grades 9 through 12. With a variety of course offerings that can be taken for academic credit.
- English Composition 101 (June 25- July 20, 12:30-3pm) Hybrid 9th-12th
- College Application & Essay Bootcamp (Aug 13-31, 10am-12pm) Hyrbrid 11th-12th
- Health and Wellness Instructor (June 25-July 13, 10:30am-12:30pm) Hybrid 9th-12th
- Physical Education (June 25- August 3; 8:30-10:30am) M-F 9th
- Consumer Economics (June 25-July 13, 8:30-10:30am) Hybrid
- ESL Classes (Aug 13-24, 10am-12pm M-F)
Students enrolled in our Summer Institute are expected to adhere to the following academic policies: 1. Attendance is essential to successful completion of a student’s coursework. Absences and tardies are not permitted during the five-week summer session. Students in violation of this policy are subject to receiving a lower grade for the course and/or failure for the course. 2. Academic integrity is an important aspect of a student’s work ethic. Students are expected to do their own work. Students in violation of the Academy’s policy on academic integrity are subject to dismissal from the Academic Summer Institute. In such instances, course credit and refunds will not be issued. 3. The Academy has high expectations for its students. Misconduct and behavior infractions will result in a disciplinary warning and/or possible dismissal from the Academic Summer Institute.